
My little baby is 6 (and a half) Months already... I know I keep saying how fast time is flying by, but I just cant believe it.
Bladen had his 6 month check up on Monday... He weighted 15lbs 13oz (25%) and was 27.5inches tall (75%). He has turned into quite the MONSTER too. He destroyed the Dr's office and scared the poor little PA student girl, I don't think she quite knew what to do with herself. I sat him on the exam table so she could assess him, anytime she would try to do anything to him, listen with the stethoscope, look in his ears or mouth; He would try to grab and eat what was coming towards him. She was so timid and didn't want to hold him down or force him to do anything, I finally had to go hold him down for her so she could do what she wanted to. He proceeded to tear the paper lining off the table and attempt to eat that piece by piece. Tried to eat the buttons off of her shirt and managed to unbutton at least one of them. I'm sure he got a finger or two of hers and gave that stethoscope a good slobber job! She just kept telling me, "you sure have your hands full!" IF she only knew the half of it... She only had a 5 (well maybe 10) minute glimpse into our crazy/WILD life! I'm sure that she felt like she got the last laugh though when they came and tortured him with all of his shots. The poor little guy hates them so bad, Kendra told me to give him a sucker while they were doing it and he would be so happy and distracted that he wouldn't even notice... I WISH! He screamed like they had ripped his legs right off his body. I'm sure that I would have done the same though. I hate having to watch/participate in the hurting of my sweet little boy.
Bladen is now rolling both ways, sitting up without any help, and CRAWLING...
He has 3 teeth popped through already and 3 more on the move.
He loves to eat whatever anyone else is eating and will get so mad if you don't share with him.
He loves to play and eat everything that he knows he shouldn't, his favorites lately are my cell phone and the tv remote.
He is still wearing his 3-6 month clothes, but is lately starting to fit into some of his 6-9's.
He still loves his dad. He smiles so big every time he sees him or hears his voice.
Loves his blue blanket to sleep with, and his monkey!
You can always tell when he is getting tired, he will pop his thumb right in his mouth and rub his eyes with his other hand. Its pretty much the cutest thing ever.
He loves his naps and takes them so easily, I don't even have to fight him... I hope I'm not jinxing myself...
He still hates deep voices, they scare the crap out of him. (Dr. Twiggs didn't even get to see the monster in action cuz he was so scared and busy crying...)
He loves to smile and giggle, and I love it even more!
He learned to click his tongue and loves o do it all the time, he thinks he is so cool when he does!
He also learned to fake cough, so that is another joy we get to listen to, hopefully he doesn't get sick with a cough, because I'm so use to hearing it now i don't think i would notice any difference...
Loves to be outside, I wish is wasn't blazin hot down here so we could do it more.
Enjoys his bath time more and more, he loves to kick and splash, and make the biggest mess ever!
He loves to ave his belly blown on, and now he will squeal and scream when he knows you are going to do it. Its so dang cute!




Pretty much the best post ever! I miss you guys so much ... it's pathetic I don't see you more :(
ReplyDeleteLots of love!!
Cristy