Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oh SO Pretty!




Whenever I put my makeup on, I always pull my hair back with this headband to make things easier. Well Bladen has got quite an obsession with it. Every time I have it on her runs right over and steals it so he can have it. It is quite funny. I put it on his head and he wears it around for awhile, then he will pull it off and play with it, and tries to put it back on himself. But whenever he puts it on, it ends up around his neck. It is quite cute! He has since started to do it with all of my headbands and even my flower hair clips.
When he gets done with them, he always brings them back and tries to put them back on my head!
He is such a fun kid! We love him just a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment