We have decided that since starting a new life together that in addition we would join the new times and start a blog together. We are new at this, so you will have to bare with us and maybe help us along the way...
To start things off, we just want to thank everyone, especially our amazing families for all your love and support during our wedding and for being a part of the memories that neither of us will ever forget. The day turned out absolutely perfect, we couldn't have asked for a better day, a better meal, or a better crowd. And most importantly we couldn't have asked for a better Ring Bearer! We were so glad that we were able to get Bridger here to spend the week with us. He always makes everything more fun and exciting, and we both love him so much!
We had a lot of fun times while Bridger was here. We had a lot of fun times at the parks, parties with the families, camping (in the snow), Jumping Jacks and playing PS3 and Wii with dad at home, which may have been his favorite thing... We were heartbroken to see him go, we wish we could have him here with us always.
I am so happy and excited to start my new life as Mrs. Leeflang, and to be able to have the most amazing man by my side forever! He has shown me what happiness truly is and I am so thankful to have him. I know that together we make the best team and that we can and will be happy forever!
Some of the fun times we had with Bridger!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I'm so excited you finally got a blog! It looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteWelcome! Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL and you looked GORGEOUS! Congrats! You guys are so perfect for one another. Bridger is sooo cute! You are going to be an amazing step-mom to him!
ReplyDeleteEmail me at pameladana at gmail dot com and I'll send you an invite to our private blog (thedanafamily.blogspot.com).
Oh also, Scott has been slammed at work. But, he'll get to your pictures soon! Probably the first of next week or so! Congrats again!
Yay!!! I can stalk you blog too :) Your wedding was amazing, I cant wait to see all your pictures. Love you lots!! Cristy
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! These pictures are so cute! I'm so excited to have you as a siter-in-law! We need to get together more often!
ReplyDeleteI love the camping picture! His little head poking out of that huge coat.
ReplyDeleteWelcome, Welcome.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute.
I am excited to keep up with you guys now.
Love you guys tons
YAY! Welcome to blogland! Bridger is a cutie! And what a lucky little guy to get you as a step mom!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBridger should be in a Kool-aid commercial. He's darling like that!
ReplyDeleteVery excited to see that you have a blog now! Shar said your wedding was beautiful and those pictures on Kendra's blog are so pretty. Feel free to add me to your friends list www.jensenjiblets.blogspot.com. I hope you post often cause this is the only way I ever see you except for the 2min radom visits at the hospital! Congrats on the wedding!!
ReplyDeleteMaci, congrats on the wedding, I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see more pictures of you and the hubby. E-mail me at abitton23@msn.com and I'll get you into our little family blog. Are you guys going to stay in st. george, I'm a huge fan of Texas you should come. LOL
ReplyDeleteHi Maci! Cute blog, I am really sorry that we didn't make it to the wedding, everyone said it was beutiful and that you looked amazing. But you know that we love you so much!! Hope to see ya over Easter>???? Love ya tell Ryan HI!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Maci! You looked gorgeous and so happy! I am glad you are in the blogging world now!
ReplyDelete