We spent the last week in Sunset Beach CA for our honeymoon. It was so much fun but it sucks so bad to back home to reality. We drove out last Friday the 3rd, we stayed in a really cute one bedroom condo, Beso de Sol which was maybe 500 ft from the beach and right on Pacific Coast Highway. We spent most of out time laying out on the beach enjoying the sun and "cuddling" in bed! We did make it to the famous orange county swap meet one day which was pretty fun, we saw a lot of interesting things and people. We also went to Magic Mountain (Six Flags), which Ryan loved! I found out that my stomach is not quite as strong as it use to be... He was so patient with me and did everything he could to make me feel better. We did lots of shopping, eating, and did our fair share of trips to the RedBox, I think the people at Albertson's probably knew us by name...
The trip was very relaxing and enjoyable. We were able to spend a lot of time together without any other worries or interruptions from the world. It made us grow so much closer together, and made us fall in love more and more every moment that we were there.
We didn't take too many pics while we were there, it was the last thing on our minds ;) But we did take a few. Ryan got a skim board at the swap meet which he was so excited to use, he was very entertained and entertaining on it, so I made sure to capture that moment...
We found our little place on VRBO.com it is a great site for vacation rentals, and some of them are very inexpensive. If your looking for a fun get away, check it out. Its the same website that my parents found the house in Hawaii. We have been very happy with both experiences we have had with them.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






It looks like you had lots of fun! I am glad your home, we will have to figure out a time to get together. :) Love ya.
ReplyDeleteLove it. You are so in love. Newlyweds always make me want to rekindle some of that magic. Maybe I'll have to check out that vacation website, cheer up our marriage. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a blast! We need to have a BBQ sooN!
ReplyDeletehow fun, congrats on the wedding and becoming a mom, it's the best.
ReplyDeleteLooks fun, relaxing, beautiful, and WARM. I'm really envious. I feel like I'm stuck at the North Pole :)
ReplyDeleteI keep checking back to hope for more wedding pics... mostly I just want to see the one of Drage and I so I can disown you! I know it must be a doozy! I was like... "you want to take a pic of me... oh right now!" AWESOME! :) Next time i come up we'll just plan to stay at your house so you can actually see my kids and Ryan can meet them all.
ReplyDelete