Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wedding Pictures!

I have been debating on the best way to post pictures of our big day. We have so many and I dont want to leave any out, but there really isnt a good way to do it... So I think I am going to make a few different slide shows, and just hope that it isn't too overwhelming.

Im going to start from the begining... Here are some of our Engagement pictures that Ryan's mom Debi took. She is such a talented photographer, she did such an amazing job with our pictures! We cant thank her enough for all she did for us!



Next... Our Bridal/Tux pictures! We had so much un taking these. Debi found the most beautiful places in Vegas to take these, we got a few looks from the passer-by's, but im sure the were just so jealous that I was stealing such a Handsom guy off the market! ;)



OUR BIG DAY! It was so much fun, the day turned out absolutely perfect. We couldn't have asked for anything to have gone better. It was all a dream come true. But I must say, its kind of a relief having it over with and not having to stress about it anymore. A Big Thanks to both of our parents for everything they did to make it all happen for us. You guys are amazing, we couldn't ask for better parents, and we cant thank you guys enough... LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH! I also just want to take a sec and give a big THANKS to Scott and Pam for taking out pictures and capturing these memorable moments for us. The pictures turned out so great, you guys always do such an amazing job.



Our flowers were done by one of my bestest friends, Cristy from Bloomers. She always does such an amazing job with everything she does. We pretty much picked the colors and left everything else up to her. There was NO Doubt in our minds that it wouldnt turn out absolutley AMAZING! They also had Nick Adams Photography come and take some pictures of the flowers, which all turned out Super cute as well!



We had the best crowd at the wedding, so many people that mean so much to both of us were there. It was so nice to have so many people there offering their support and love. We really do have the best families and friends. I dont know how were are both so lucky, but we sure are! We are so blessed to have so many good examples in our lives, thank you all for all you do and for being there for us! We love you all!

4 comments:

  1. It was a beautiful wedding! You looked gorgeous! Thanks again for letting us come! Let's BBQ soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures turned out great... You two make such a perfect couple. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a perfect day for your wedding! You were so beautiful and gleamed with happiness!!!! I love you!
    Cristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maci I am so happy for you. My dad once said, "When you know the person has found their one, they completely change." And You always will be sweet and beautiful Maci but you have become so much more since you met Ryan and I couldn't be more happy for you to find your "one"

    ReplyDelete