8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Buying a house!
2. Bridger coming to play again
3. July! The 4th and Fish Lake
4. Starting a family
5. Spending Eternity with Ryan
6. Going through the Temple with Ryan
7. Retirement
8.
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Woke up next to my amazing husband, far too early though
2. Went to work
3. Stayed at work late and stabbed my patient with an EpiPen when her throat closed off, super exciting day at work!
4. Ate dinner that Ryan had ready for me, when I finally got home
5. Watched Ryan play his PS3
6. Went to Hollywood Video
7. Shopping at Walmart
8. Passed out as soon as we got home
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Work less and get payed more!
2. Have more money so we don't have to stress about bills
3. I'm gonna have to agree with Jen, EAT CHOCOLATE FOR EVERY MEAL!
4. Buy a boat, ATV's, Motorcycles and all those fun things...
5. Having Bridger come live with us permanently
6. Have the world be a better safer place when I have kids running around
7. Be a better example to people around me
8.
8 Shows I watch:
1. One Tree Hill
2. Lost
3. American Idol
4. LA Ink
5. Regis and Kelly
6. Ellen
7. Private Practice
8. Gray's Anatomy
We haven't had TV since Jan, so this is my Miss/Wish List!
8 people to tag:
1. Jenn
2. Kendra
3. Shanda
4. Sjandi
5. Tara
6. Carolyn
7. Shannon
8. That's just about everyone I know that hasn't already been tagged
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



it is good to see another post from you! I love so many things about this post, you are awesome. Epi-Pen... I hope I never need to use one of those, how did it go? Did you save her? Jacob is allergic to Tree nuts so we have one but "hopefully" will never have to use it. May money and dept free toys find you and Ryan soon! Can't wait for fish lake too!
ReplyDeleteHey Maci congrats on marriage..You and your hubby are so cute...We went to school together long time ago..Its Chrissy Hood Dude Bennett's niece..I loved looking at your blog..I hope you add us to see my cute kiddos and baby number 4 on the way if you want to add us its devinandchristina2004@yahoo.com my blog is private for my kids safety with these weridos out here...Well hope you add us and again congrats on getting married :)
ReplyDeleteGo chocolate!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was as ambitious as you!!! it seems like lately I'm just glad I get through the day :( We miss you guys.
ReplyDelete