Well apparently all the "cuddling" we did on our Honeymoon has its consequences! ;) We are expecting our first little addition to the Leeflang family. We were both quite surprised and freaked out when we first found out. But now that the shock and disbelief has wore off, we are both very excited, although I'm not super thrilled about the whole getting HUGE idea, it will be completely worth it in the end! We were planning on waiting at least a year to start our family, but I guess this little one is pretty excited to get here...
I am now 15 weeks along and cant wait to be able to find out what the little squirt is. So as for the due date we were given 2 separate dates when we went in to the Dr, December 15 or 21. So either way, looks like we will have a new present under our Christmas tree this year!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I vote for December 24th and it better have NOEL in the name somewhere! Or even better, Kendra Noel II if its a girl and Ken Noel if its a boy! DO IT!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!! I am so happy for both of you.
ReplyDeleteI think you will be so cute pregnant. BIG SMILE!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! This is so exciting and you are going to have such cute babies! I can't wait to see you pregnant. I bet your mom is so happy! Jessica Jensen
ReplyDeleteWe almost have the same due date. I was given the Dec. 12th and the 21st. I'm so excited for you. I agree with Liz, you will look cute, because you will have a little bump. I will have a little blimp.:) Are you finding out what it is?
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Kendra told us tonight! That is super fun and exciting! You are going to be one hot prego women! Woo woo!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteMaci!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!! You will be a cute pregnant person, how could you not be? YAY!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!!!!!!!! You will be such an AMAZING little mamma!!!!! Cristy
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you two! You will be such a cute mom! Hope you haven't been too sick! Get some pics coming of your cute belly once you get one!!! Prego pics are so fun! I'm sure mom would be happy to take some (she's the best at pics as you know!) love you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your pregnancy, You will be an adorable pregnant woman, I can't wait to find out what you are having.
ReplyDeleteHEY! Your readers demand an update! It's been so long since we've heard from you.
ReplyDeleteIt has been fun reading up on your life! I love all of your pictures! They are amazing. You are beautiful. Congrats on the little one. You'll love being a mom!
ReplyDelete