We have been somewhat homeless and internet-less since July, and now that we have internet back I don't have a clue as to where I should begin with an update of our lives. We have moved 4 times in the last little bit while we anxiously awaited the closing of our house, just to be let down and pushed back time and time again. But we finally made it and it was well worth the wait! WE ARE NOW PROUD HOME OWNERS!!! We moved in this last weekend, and we have both vowed to never move again. But we must give a huge thanks to everyone that came and helped, we couldn't have done it without you. Especially since I am absolutely no help at this point...
Speaking of... I am now 35 weeks and everything is going good, so they say. But I am pretty ready to be done with this and just have our little guy here already! And for those of you who haven't heard, we are having a little BOY! His name will be BLADEN RYAN LEEFLANG! We had our 3D ultrasound done a few weeks back and he is so cute! I think he is going to look just like his dad! He sure is an active bugger, he is moving constantly and has found his favorite place, wedged into my right hip! I was technically suppose to be 37 weeks at this point but the doc bumped us back after our original ultrasound because Bladen was measuring small, which he continues to do. So our original date of December 17th is now December 30th. I like to call it cruel and unusual punishment, especially as the time winds down.
Other than that our lives are pretty much the same boring thing day after day... Just working and hanging out, having fun! And trying to take advantage of our last few days of sleeping in... We do realize that soon enough we will not being getting any sleep at all, so we try to get as much as we can, but lately its just been a matter of being so wore out from moving and unpacking.
We got Bridger over July, he was able to come and spend a few weeks with us and we had so much fun with him. He was here for our Sorensen Fish Lake trip, which was super fun, and the cousins all loved having him there. We always love it when he is here. Its been way too long since we have seen him, but the whole being homeless thing makes things a little more difficult. He is going to be coming to spend some time here in January, and we cant wait. He will be here just in time to meet his new brother and help keep us on our toes! WE CANT WAIT FOR HIM TO COME BACK! Pictures of his visit to come, as soon as I can remember how to do a slideshow.



Macers! Listening to your voice made me miss you so much. I can't wait for you guys to get your little guy. You are already such a wonderful mom.
ReplyDeleteI was beginning to think you fell off the face of the Earth. Speaking of Earth, we are going to Vegas this weekend and I was wondering if you would be around Friday or Saturday so I could drop off a baby present......let me know!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you guys, you will be such a good mom! Yes sleep as much as possible, it just doesn't happen anymore. And get out as much as possible!!
ReplyDeleteYea!!! Maci I am officially the lamest on blogger, but I probably didn't need to tell you that. Anywho, I'm so excited to see your little boy. I have been helter kelter lately and just a bit off so I can't wait to get into a routine and be more with it.
ReplyDelete