Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Bladen Ryan Leeflang






Our sweet little bundle of joy has finally arrived, well awhile ago... But you should all be use to the delayed posts by now.

Bladen Ryan Leeflang was born December 26, 2009 at 722am. He weighted 7lbs 5oz and was 20inches long. And he is the cutest thing imaginable! By far the best Honeymoon Souvenir we could have ever gotten.

We keep trying to pinpoint who he looks like, but he changes so much everyday. Its too hard to determine. At first he looked a lot like me, but he looks more and more like Ryan everyday. He has my eyes but just about everything else is Ryan at this point, but he does have my unique shoulder dimples!

He is really such a good baby! He hardly ever cries, he grunts and roots when he is hungry, only cries if you ignore that for too long. Sleeps well during the nights, except for the nights when his selfish mother decided to indulge in chocolate during the day... His stomach doesn't really agree with that, and i have been trying my very hardest to deny that it is truly the problem, but after today there is no other cause (which i hate more than anything to admit). He eats well, in fact if he had it his way, he would just be attached every second of every day. He pees and poohs VERY well, more than his mother wishes to have to clean up!

We have been so lucky to have such wonderful Mothers and family. My mom was able to stay with us for the first week and help out, I'm certain that she got way more and saw more than she ever bargained for. And Ryan's mom has been with us for the past week, and she has been such a big help!

Big Brother Bridger got to come play and meet his little brother, he has been here since the 1st and goes back on the 14th. I'm not sure what we are going to do when he leaves. Nanny has been keeping him entertained, he says that they are "partners" and that is who he always wants to be with! He sure loves his Nanny! We have pretty much lived in front of the Wii the last week, that is all that he wants to do, and since it is so cold outside there isn't really many other options. Its pretty amazing how good he is with the Wii, I think he has kicked our butts a million times on every game that we own. We will have to practice for the next time that he is here so that we stand a chance against him.

I have a few pictures, but not many at this point. So i will keep posting new ones. We have been taking quite a few, well i should say Nanny has been taking some. So i will post them when i get copies. But i must say, she has done an AMAZING job!

6 comments:

  1. We are so happy for you two!!! Little boys are so much fun! I know how you feel with the chocolate - or lack of chocolate. I can't eat any dairy, soy, or chocolate... who knew how much stuff dairy is in! Enjoy your time off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. Ryan looks totally zonked out. I bet Bridger loves spending time with you guys. You sure have a lot of boys in your life now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bladen is SO cute! I'm so glad everything is going well we hope so meet the little guy soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is a cutie! That picture of Bridger and Bladen is adorable! What a cute big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on such a darling baby! I'm so happy for you guys. Boys are so much fun. (I'm Ryan's cousin by the way-not some creapo)!

    ReplyDelete