
Boy does time fly when your having fun... Bladen is 1 month old today! I cant believe that he is already that old. It seems just like yesterday I was at Ryan's grandparents with water running down my legs...
It has been quite a different life in our house the last month. Lots of laundry, diaper changes, and eating. Lots of family, friends, and visitors. Lots of emotions, fears, and tears. Lots of learning, lessons, and experiences. Lots of love, kisses and cuddling! Which none of us can get enough of... And I wouldn't change any of it for anything else in this world.
Becoming a mom has been the biggest change and adjustment that i have ever made. I was so use to being free and being able to do what i wanted when i wanted... Although it was an adjustment when we got married, but it was more just having a partner in all of my crime! Now, not only do i not have time (or money) to go out and shop, and all the other care free things i was so use to, but I'm lucky if i have time to shower... My life is now run on the Bladen schedule and the only time i get to do what i want, is when he decides so! And so is the new story of my life...
We did have a first that none of us wanted to experience this early on... Bladen got sick. He had a really bad cough, and he has had the joys of us sucking his snotty nose out way more than he approved of. He had me really worried for a day or two, but has slowly been getting better everyday. We have been so careful not to take him out of the house to avoid this very thing, but somehow the bugs still managed to find us. I'm just glad that it is almost gone, and i hope its a long time til we have to have this much fun again...






I love the Christmas tree pictures. Great present, that's for sure!
ReplyDeleteYou always bust me up when you post. I loved your opening paragraph. Too funny.
Oh my gosh he is so adorable!!! Don't worry, it gets better as they grow and you'll start to have a little more time for yourself, a little... Just wait till he starts smiling at you it's the best moment to see. I bet you're just the best Mom I'm glad to see things are going so well.
ReplyDeleteOh and I forgot to say that I totally think he looks just like you:)
ReplyDeleteCute pictures, Debi did really good!! I can't believe he is already a month either... time does fly!
ReplyDeleteMaci I can't wait to snuggle him. Hopefully we will be able to get up there in February. The kids are starting Karate so I am not sure what the dates on that are. Miss you. I am really upset that we moved from St. George. Maybe one day we will be back by you!!! I HOPE!!!
ReplyDeleteAHHHH Maci!!! He is so cute!!! I can't wait to see how amazing you are as a mom. I know you are just one of those miracle worker moms who just know what to do. ( I sure wasn't, I was a wreck) I've got to get myself down there and see you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you have made it through the first month. I remember what an adjustment that was. Bladen is so cute and I am so happy for you. Being a mom is the best thing ever.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are soooo cute!!! I think he looks like you too.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!
ReplyDelete