I'm a huge slacker when it comes to blogging, as you all probably know. I don't really have any excuses, but you all should just get use to it. I keep swearing that I'm going to change and do better, but lets face it, chances are I'm not going to. Life in Motherhood is still so much fun! Very time consuming, but worth every second! Bladen is getting so big, he is turning into a big boy right before my eyes and I'm not ready for it at all. A little update on the munchkin...
* Bladen turned 4 months old yesterday!
* He loves to sleep on his belly, and now hates to sleep on his back.
* He can roll from his belly to his back, right and left. Which the combo of that and not liking to sleep on his back, makes for some long nights. If he cant get to sleep he flips over and then freaks out, until I get up and turn him back over. GRRR
* He is a scooter!
* He still loves to do Circus Baby, his balance is so good. I'm worried that it is going to encourage him to try walking way too soon...
* He loves to talk! And is doing more and more of it everyday!
* He has discovered his feet, and could lay and play with his feet for hours!
* His hair is starting to grow back, BLONDE!
* He prefers his thumb to the binky now!
* Loves, Loves, Loves his daddy! He always gets so excited when he gets home from work and can hear his voice coming, he searches all around to find him!
* He has the longest, cutest eye lashes!
* He started eating Rice cereal for the first time last night!
* He loves to sit in his bumbo in the bathroom and watch us get ready.
* He has the cutest smile, and his eyes smile right along with it!
* He always wants something in his mouth, he doesn't care what it is, whatever is closest and easiest to pull in.
* He started giggling, does it very rarely, but makes my whole day when he does!
* Enjoys watching TV. And doesn't seem to care what is on, so I still get to watch what I want!
* He still LOVES to stand, but now wants to take steps and walk while your holding him up.
* He has Mom and Dad both wrapped around his little fingers!
He has his 4 month appointment next monday, so check back for more info!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment