Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My first day back at work...

I know I already posted about the dreaded return to work, but I forgot to mention what happened to my little man while I was gone... Did I mention this is the first time away from him, other than when we went to the movie. I'm not sure leaving him was the best idea. I guess all I can say is, boys will be boys!



He was starting to have the classic baby bald spots, so Ryan decided it was better to start over... So Bladen got his first BUZZ!!! It was hard to get use to at first, he looks so different. But even with no hair, he is still the cutest little munchkin around! And of coarse, since blogging is the last thing on a mans mind, we didn't get any before pictures, so the after masterpiece is all you get!

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty crazy Dad gave him a buzz. What a great little bonding moment. I can't believe you've already been married a year. How crazy!

    ReplyDelete