Bladen had his 2 month check up yesterday! He is 11.4 lbs (50%), 23 inches long (50%), and I dont remember the exact measurement of his head but it was only 25%, which is unheard of in my family... I come from a family of HUGE heads! He got his shots yesterday as well, which was super sad. But he actually did better than I was expecting. But it did make for a super long fussy night. He sure is getting cute! And he is getting to be so much more fun! We love him so much and cant imagine life without him!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
The stats are in!
Bladen had his 2 month check up yesterday! He is 11.4 lbs (50%), 23 inches long (50%), and I dont remember the exact measurement of his head but it was only 25%, which is unheard of in my family... I come from a family of HUGE heads! He got his shots yesterday as well, which was super sad. But he actually did better than I was expecting. But it did make for a super long fussy night. He sure is getting cute! And he is getting to be so much more fun! We love him so much and cant imagine life without him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



He looks so much like you in the top picture! Miss you guys already!
ReplyDeleteSooooo. He is 90% Sorensen, 10% Leeflang (only because I know Ryan did have something to do with it :)) He is growing up sooo fast. I still can't believe I haven't met him yet!!
ReplyDelete