Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

We have been quite busy lately... At least that is my excuse!

We tried to get some visiting in before I had to (tear) head back to work. So for the last few weekends, we have been playing! We went to Delta, which I already blogged about. And then we decided we would head down to Las Vegas and spend a weekend with Nanny and Papa! We sure had a lot of fun, but of coarse I forgot the camera and didn't get any pictures... They got us a sewing machine for our Anniversary and I got to spend some time making a new skirt with Nanny! It was so much fun, I enjoyed every second of it.

My friend Kim was also able to come down and visit and see Bladen. Although the weather was a factor and she wasn't able to stay very long, we still had a great time with her while she was here and we cant wait for her to come back again. Thanks for all of the cute clothes too, you certainly spoil him rotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment