First thing in the morning, he is the happiest guy in the whole world. He usually always is, but a little more happy than usual when he first wakes up. But along with being his happiest time, he has all of his favorite things rolled all into one!
1- He loves to be naked, I think he would have been much happier if i hadn't spent all that money on cute clothes for him and just let him spend every moment butt naked.
2- SLOBBER!!! Need I say more? He loves to drool, I don't think the picture captured it quite as good as it was... It was running down his stomach and all over his face. One of the reasons that he gets to wear so many of those cute clothes, we get to change outfits a few times a day, due to all the drool.
3- Eating Mom and Dads food! He doesn't care what it is, if you are eating it, then he WANTS it! As you can see from the food chunks running down his gorgeous little face, he is helping mom with her breakfast!
4- Playing with the wipes, and for that matter anything that will make lots of noise when he grabs it. But lately he has been favoring the wipes! Which again... why did i spend so much on toys. Who knew he would be so easily entertained!
5- I almost forgot this one... This is a new favorite, he just started doing this a few days ago, but he is doing it more often than not now. He loves to suck on his bottom lip. Sometimes it makes him took like an old man without teeth, but I think it is the cutest thing ever!
I think that if he could be standing, jumping, sucking on someones fingers or his toes, and being in the sun... He could be having the best time of his life. He is getting so big and so fun. It is all going by so fast, I wish life would just slow down so I could enjoy all of this a little bit longer.



No comments:
Post a Comment