Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

We are so lucky!

We are so lucky to have such a wonderful person in our lives!

One of my best friends Jenn Ross is so wonderful to us. She watches Bladen every Thursday for us while we both work, and I seriously don't know what we would do without her. Bladen absolutely loves her!

She is such an amazing person, she would do anything for anyone. She has the biggest heart and is such a great example to me. I met her way back when, we went to nursing school together and we got each other through it. And she has been a big part of my life ever since.


She has the cutest little dog, Zeek. Who Bladen cant get enough of and I think Zeek likes Bladen almost as much. Whenever Bladen makes any sound he is right there to figure out what is going on. And he loves all the slobber! As it is running out of Bladen's mouth, he will start at the bottom of the string and work his way up the slobber ball until he reaches Bladen's mouth and has got all the slobber taken care of! He is the funniest thing ever. I will have to try to get a video of it.

I just want Jenn to know how much she means to us, and how much we love and appreciates all you do for us. You are the BEST!

1 comment:

  1. Jenn is also single, so if any of you have a good man that needs an AMAZING girl, let me know!

    ReplyDelete