I am making a new blog and it might be stupid...
But at the time, I thought it would be fun and a good idea.
The new blog is more for crafts and recipes. A place that I can store fun ideas, crafts, and recipes. I will always be able to find them and anyone who wants to can also see them. I doubt it will get updated very often or ever even looked at, but it will be there!
I am making it so anyone who wants to join, is welcome to do so. Just let me know and I will add you to the Authors and you can share your fun projects and ideas too! The more the merrier!
The blog is createloveeat.blogspot.com
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I think that is such a good idea. My "recipe" bookmark is forever long. Making a blog to keep them all on is smart thinking.
ReplyDeleteHa ha, that was me. I guess I was logged into my teacher account still.
ReplyDeletePlease invite me to your new blog too!!!
ReplyDelete