Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mr. Mischievous

This face is too cute to be getting into trouble... Or is it?

Take a closer look, I'm sure you will change your mind...



Not convinced yet?
His new favorite thing is to open cupboards and drawers. I have purchased the locks, but I have just not had time to install them. Besides, it entertains the little man and I think its pretty funny. He thinks he is pretty cool too when he figures something out.















This is his favorite hang out place now days. Its not even that he wants to play with these things, its all in the joy of pulling them out and spreading them all over the bathroom.
He found a cupboard in the kitchen that was just his size! If I would have let him, he would have stayed there all day. Even with the messes and cleaning up constantly throughout the day, I just can't help but love him more and more each day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I remember these days well. Nathan LOVED cabinets and drawers. So, what I did was put those locks on some of my cabinets and drawers, but left a few just for him and put stuff in them that I didn't care if he got into (ie: kids cups and bowls, tupperware, etc)! Have fun with this stage. It lasted a dang long time for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pic's are ADORABLE. . . and make me miss him all the more :( About the door and drawer lock.................didn't you marry a carpenter?????
    Love and miss you all!!!

    ReplyDelete