Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 27, 2010

Kisses!

Bladen has learned how to give kisses! It is the cutest thing ever. He loves to kiss little kids, his stuffed monkey and of coarse mom and dad. Today while I was getting ready I had my little mirror on the bed and he grabbed it and played with it, which is not uncommon. He loves to play with the handle. But today he was actually acknowledging the little man on the other side of the mirror, and he loved giving himself kisses. Usually when he gives kisses he has to be coaxed in some way to do it. But he thought that little boy was so cute and there was no coaxing needed, and he wouldn't stop doing it. It was the cutest thing ever! He never ceases to amaze me with his cuteness and how much he is growing and developing. I love him so much and am so thankful I get to enjoy him everyday.
(so apparently when the video uploaded it cut the right side off, so you cant really even see him kissing the mirror... Hope you still enjoy it. Cuz I have no idea how to fix it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment