Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Busy July

We have a busy but very fun last month! We have been travelling a lot and im not sure who is worse at it, Ryan or Bladen... They have both been good sports but I might have to pull some teeth to get them on the road again. We went to Delta for the 4th of July which is always fun, up to Kenli's baby blessing the next weekend and then to Fish Lake over the 24th and my grandpa's funeral too :(
We got some family pictures taken in Delta over the 4th by Elise Airmet, they turned out so cute!

Fish Lake this year was quite different with grandpa passing away while we were there, but it was still a good time. We enjoyed visiting family, eat lots of yummy food, play games, boat rides, relax and be lazy, fishing (this was the first year I didnt go fishing, I had a grumpy child to take care of, but the boys sure enjoyed it and caught lots of fish!) Kendra got carried away with the camera over the week, but it left us with some good and funny memories!













































1 comment:

  1. Looks so fun. Makes me realize how much I would really love a little vaca right now!

    ReplyDelete