Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bladen...

Well now that Bladen is almost 10 months old, I figured its about time that I post his 9 month stats...

Bladen is
Weight: 18lbs 1oz (7%)
Height: 28 3/4 in (60%)
Head size: 44.8cm

He is still getting more and more fun every day! We love him so much and couldn't imagine life without him. We are so blessed to have such a special spirit in our home who brings smiles and joys to our lives every second of every day. I cant express how much we love him or all of the fun things we love about him, but I will mention a few of the new things he is doing...

He is starting to walk... He is constantly walking along things (couch, cupboards, doors). He also has a Buzz Lightyear buggy that he loves to grab on to and cruise around the house. And if he had it his way, he would have a hold of my finger and guiding me around ALL day long... most of the day that is what we do and I just go where he takes me. Most of the time we are just walking in circles, but he is happy as can be, so I enjoy it too!

He loves little kids, it doesn't matter how old, boy or girl. If they are kids, he wants to play with them. He loves it when other kids come over to play with him. And he even cries when they leave...

He is starting to talk more, he is constantly jabbering. He is now saying momma and dada perfectly!

He is the best kisser! But only when he wants to be. He will ALWAYS kiss his monkey or other little kids, even just pictures of kids, and himself in the mirror. But to kiss mom and dad, it totally has to be on his terms!

He loves to play the uh-oh game... Throw things over the edge, blankets and stuffed animals out of the crib, food off his high chair AND watch mom and dad pick it up, just to do it again! He thinks its great! He has the UH down great. He will toss and then lean over the edge and yell UH UH UH until someone picks it up.

He loves to drink out of straw! Most of the time half of the drink comes right back out of his mouth, all over himself and the floor, but he loves it and thinks he is quite a big boy while doing it. He just sucks faster than he swallows and the drink has nowhere to go but out...  We will keep practicing!

Loves Jenn and Zeek, smiles every time he sees her, and loves playing with her every Thursday! She spoils him rotten! (Still don't know how we will ever pay her back for all that she does for us) We LOVE you Jenn!

Starting to throw tantrums... If he doesn't get his way or you pick him up and take him away from something, he will squeal/scream at the top of his lungs.

Still LOVES his monkey and blanket, more than anything else!

Loves to eat, and I think he could out eat both Ryan and I. And he thinks he has to have whatever we are eating. He would much rather have finger food that he can do himself than have someone feed him. he loves fruit, especially blueberries. He could eat buckets of fruit all day long! Veggies are another thing, he only eats them if i force him to... He is more like his dad than we think!

Had his first shower with mom today, and he thought that was quite fun!

THE END!
Kiptyn(8 1/2months), Kenli(5months), Bladen(9 1/2 months)

2 comments:

  1. Way cute pic to end the post! Our baby Jeff hit the 18lb mark at 5 months! haha ;) I'm sure Kiptyn may have his weight doubled (haha j/k Ken!)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is cute as ever, but I'm sure you know that ;) Bladen is looking more and more like you everytime I see him. It'd be great if we could work that out to be a real-life thing, instead of just pictures! But in the meantime, I love the updates and seeing his cute little face!

    ReplyDelete