Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Monster Bash

WARNING: Very Long!!!

This past weekend we had Bladen's First Birthday Party! It was alot of work, but it all payed off in the end and turned out to be pretty fun!

A HUGE Thank You to everyone who came and everyone who helped!

It was quite the Monster Bash if I do say so myself!


I found and ordered this cute invite off of ETSY at Lollipop Prints, I loved it and the lady was so quick and easy to work with...


 Our Welcome Monster out front. He held a sign that said, "Welcome Come on in! Eat, Drink, and Be Scary

  Our Happy Family waiting for the party to start...


Bladen's cute Monster shirt that I made...
Birthday Banner

 At the beginning of the party everyone got monster glasses and necklaces!


 We ate lots of yummy food. Cafe Rio Salads!!!

 Our fun wall monsters!

The treat table!

 Everyone got to pick a bag and fill it with candy to take home!
 We were glad it was a warm day, we colored monster pictures outside, Ryan built the table for the party and the top is painted with chalkboard paint, so we are going to have lots more fun with it in the future!

 We also made fun Monster Visors, well most of us didn't make them. They turned out being pretty hard to do, especially with no glue! I got an after shot of by boys wearing them though! HOW CUTE!!!

 We all took pictures in the monster faces! This turned out way cute and it was really fun to play with can see all the scary faces!
 Birthday Monster!!!
 Our Monster Family

 After all the pictures were done we had a bean bag toss through the mouths!



 All the cute Monster bean bags, the little kids got to pick a monster and take it home with them. They weren't actually beans, it was filled with rice so they could use it for a hot/cold compress.

 Birthday boy having fun watching the bigger kids toss the bags!

 We had a Create a Creature Cupcake, everyone got to grab a cupcake and design their own monster to eat!  There were some pretty cute ones

 (sorry forgot to rotate the pictures before uploading)




 Cloe's cute creature
 Conner's scary monster
 Bladen's Birthday Cake that didn't even get sliced! It didn't turn out quite as cute as we had hoped, but for my first cake, i was still proud of it!

 Kendra decorated this cute cake for Bladen while we were all out playing, for him to destroy. Thanks again Ken!
 Let the mess begin!


 Lots of sugar + Big mess = Happy Bladen!

 Opening presents! Bladen got so many fun toys! I don't know where we are going to keep them all, but he is sure going to LOVE them all. He hasn't stop playing with any of them yet!
 Nanny and Papa got him this darling chair, it is so cute and Bladen loves it!

Grandpa and Grandma got this cute wagon that has already got put to good use!

 We had a really fun day surrounded by all the ones we love so much! We are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends! Thank you all for coming and making the day so special for our little love bug!

The REAL Monster even showed up for the party!!!

4 comments:

  1. Maci how adorable! Seriously you are so creative, what a fun party that looked like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That party looked like a lot of work! You are amazingly crafty and creative. I am so impressed. And when did you have time to grow your hair out? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I'm more disgusted by all the cute little decorations/goodies or the fact that it looks like it's 70 degrees outside. Totally jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mac. You are amazing!!! Can I borrow some of your energy?!? Gosh I haven't seen you or your blog in so long it makes me miss you.

    ReplyDelete