Bladen had his very first time out last week... I doubt it worked, but it made me feel better!
I ran down stairs long enough to throw in a load of laundry and left Ryan in charge to watch Bladen aka The Monster. Who were both in our bedroom on the far side of the house, not too much time passed before I heard little foot steps above me running through the kitchen floor. I headed up the stairs within a minute of that and found this little disaster...
He just sat there with his little guilty smirk and splashed in the water and threw the food... So I thought a time out was necessary... His first time out! WE sat in the corner, I didn't get any pictures of it cuz i was too busy holding him down. It didn't last very long and then we headed over after and talked about why we had a time out. We have only had one other time out since then. (not that he hasn't deserved more)
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment