Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

BaTtErIeS

I found this cool new trick...

If I steal the remote from mom and dad, I can throw it really hard on the floor and these cool little toys will pop out the back...
They are the coolest toys, they are just the right size for my mouth. And I love to suck and chew on them!And there are 2 of them, one for each of my hands!
They must be pretty cool, cuz mom fights me for them everytime!
You would think that she could at least share since there are 2, after all I always share with her all the time.

Too bad she isn't as smart as me, maybe I should teach her my trick if she likes them so much...




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. . . he has enough battery power =) I just love your blog! Hmmmm. . . I think I just love you and your little family! Thanks so much for posting so much. The tunnel must have come after I was there! DANG. . . I wanted to play :)

    ReplyDelete