Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Delta Trip

A few weekends ago we were able to go to Delta! It was so fun to go home, and I always wish we could stay longer... It never seems long enough, but its always so good to be home and spending time with family. It was little Kiptyn's 1st Birthday Party. And we had a lot of fun celebrating.

 My boys still doing what they do best! They are best buds! I LOVE that Bladen loves his dad so much!
Addi trying to sneak in and steal my man away... They had quite the cuddle moment while Kippers opened his presents. She is such a cute girl with such a fun personality. Not to mention, the best hair cutter!
Having fun watching all the gifts being opened, now she is flirting with both of my boys... I'm going to have to keep my eyes on here!
 Keeping mom running and everyone on their toes!

 Best Buds having fun and sharing toys (and sippies)!


The kids all got cute Mickey ears to wear! They had so much fun with them! Bladen wasn't so sure about them. He mostly ends up wearing them around his neck as a necklace, mostly cuz when he does it himself he cant figure out how to put in up there....
 Kenli had to be a girly mouse, so she got a flower!

Check out this AMAZING cake that Kendra made. I don't know how she can make such awesome masterpieces... I keep telling her she needs to start a catering business in good 'ol Delta, but she isn't buying it... She would certainly be the best at it!


 
Happy Birthday Kippers! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment