Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I've caught a BUG!

Ive had a bit of the craft bug lately. If you have to catch a bug, I guess its one of the better ones you can catch, but it can end up a little pricey and time consuming... I will try to share some of my latest projects as I find time to post them. But if any of you have ideas of crafts I can do, I would love to see/hear about them. I'm always up for a good craft when I have the time!

Craft #1
Personalized Building Blocks
I saw this idea on a craft blog, i spun it a little and made it my own, but I sure had fun with it. I cant wait for Bladen to be old enough to enjoy them! I also made a set for my nephews Kiptyn and Kyson.






As you can see, I made them ALL BOY! Everything from animals, trucks and bugs!


On the ones for Kiptyn and Kyson, I made it so their names were each on the blocks. I used a different color of blue for each of them, and doubled up the colors on those letters that were in both of their names.



1 comment:

  1. Those blocks are so cute. I'll have to look at the blog and find out how you did them. I wish I had ambition to be crafty right now. Thanks for your text the other day. Hope you are doing good.

    ReplyDelete