I have these picture frames above Bladen's crib. They have the same papers that I made the magnet board with. I was originally going to put smaller pictures of him in them and have the papers as the boarder/mat. But the other night when I couldn't sleep I was thinking that maybe I would spell out LEEFLANG, each letter in a different font, color, size, and frame. And then in the space in between the frames I would do 'Bladen' in vinyl...
Let me know your opinion, or if you have any other ideas... I'm up for suggestions!



I think the lettering would be the cutest. I'm not sure how they would look mixed, if I'm invisioning it right in my mind, but I think it would be worth trying. It might look really cute. Do you have a Cricut? I am constantly trying things and not liking them, but I cut my own vinyl so it isn't that big of a deal.
ReplyDeleteI think either way would be adorable!I'm a big fan of pictures myself but I think the letter idea would be cute and different. His room is so adorbable it could work either way!!
ReplyDelete