Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Craft #2

Magnet Board

This idea I got from Cristy Abbott, well it was a gift that she got at her Bridal Shower. And I thought it was so cute, so I had to make one that would match Bladen's Nursery! It was very fun and quite easy to make. All it took was a magnet board from Roberts, scrapbook paper that matched his room, some Modge Podge, and a little black paint!


I tore the paper so that it got the rugged edges, lined them up in a random order and went crazy with the modge podge. I've seen some of these done with ribbon too that were pretty cute.
And of coarse I had to make the magnets that matched! It doesn't really get used all that much, but it is a nice touch to the room and I'm sure soon enough I will find lots of things to throw up on it...


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm really impressed. That turned out so cute. I like the design you have picked for his room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see the rest of his room. I bet it looks super cute.

    ReplyDelete