Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bladen is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!!

First off I just want to show off how cute Bladen is now days, he is quite the GQ if I do say so myself...

























We have been thinking about this a lot lately and we weren't quite sure if it was the right time or not. Ryan has been really wanting to jump the gun and for a long time he has been trying to get me on board with the idea. I just wasn't sure it was the right time. Bladen is so little and I didn't know if I could handle it. Its just so much work. But everything kinda fell into place and here we are!


Bladen is going to be a big brother and we couldn't be happier!

Meet the little sister and new addition to our family...



PIXI


She is so much fun! She is a Miniature Pinscher. She has quite the hops and personality and loves to cuddle! She is so good with Bladen, they have a lot of fun together. Its going to be a long road to get her trained but I think in the end it will all be worth it.

We got her from a super cute couple in Hurricane, they have 4 more left. So if you would like to join us in the fun and adventures let us know and we will hook you up!

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha I totally thought you were preggo again, congratts she's adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever, very clever indeed. Bladen is absolutely adorable in his little dress up/church outfit. My mom was looking at your blog while she was out here and she must have commented three times in a row about how cute your little guy is. She couldn't get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So FUNNY!! But, you really should get preggo again, you have way cute kids!! Your little girl is also very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, I almost had a heart attack when I started reading this. Not cool to do to a pregnant woman!! But she is a very cute puppy.

    ReplyDelete