Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mr Trouble

This little monster can be quite a trouble maker if and when he wants to be... These pictures don't even show his true abilities!

He loves to make mom yell, and thinks the word 'NO' is super funny.

He knows exactly what he is not suppose to do, what gets mom to yell no, and he does it on purpose, just for the joys of it. He will do it and watch me as he does it and will even grunt to get my attention if I'm not watching, and when i yell No he laughs and does it again... What a STINKER!

I need to come up with a different tactic to make him listen and not do things that will get him hurt, because NO is no longer an option. So if any of you moms have any suggestions, I would love to hear them.


No comments:

Post a Comment