Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bladen's New Things...

A fun new thing that Bladen loves to do is... HEAD BUTT! He did this first one day when he was sick and super cuddly, I think he did it on accident but when I laughed he figured it was pretty cool and continued to do it. He doesn't do it very hard and is quite a cute thing. The only time its not so cute is when you think he is going in for a kiss and you get whacked in the nose instead... not so fun! I will admit that I am a little nervous for when he starts to do it to other little kids, cuz he always loves to kiss kids, we will never see it coming until its too late.


He loves to make us laugh! He is going to be a class clown. He does the craziest things to make us laugh and continues to do them over and over to keep us laughing! He is quite a funny little guy. He makes me laugh and smile all day long!


He is a big boy now... :( He WALKS all over, all day long. It is so cute and Im so proud of him for doing so good and being brave enough to start trying, but I hate that my dependant little BABY is now a BIG BOY and doesnt think he needs my help anymore. (video coming soon)


He loves to Dance! It is so funny and so cute! I always wonder how babies learn the whole dancing thing, cuz it always comes out of nowhere. He even does it mid walk now.


He loves to push everything around the house, it use to be toys and tupperwear along the floor, now in addition to those simple objects, its the barstools and his high chair. He makes me quite nervous sometimes. He is too brave for his own good and doesnt have a scare bone in his body.

Bladen has learned that when he eats something that he really likes, he now says Mmm! It is the cutest thing ever. He originally started doing it when I shared my favorite treat, M&M Mint Thrills! (you have to try them if you haven't) But now he does it with lots of things... It makes me smile ever time he does it!

Mint Chocolate

This picture is a little blurry but it shows off my Chocoholic! (just like mom)



No comments:

Post a Comment