Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Bow Board

As mentioned in the last post, the kids (grandkids) draw names and get each other gifts.

We got Hannah and Colby...

For Colby we got a simple and somewhat boring gift, they were getting a Wii so we got him a game that looked pretty fun and quite funny... It was extreme sports where they had a Tuna Toss and and Ironing Competition, plus many other fun games. I thought it looked to cute to pass up, I dont know if it was as fun as it looked, but I hope he like it.

As for Hannah she is way into hair and doing her own hair, so I thought I would get my craft on and I made her a fun board to keep all of her bows and things on, but what is a board without bows so I made her some fun hair bows and headbands. It was quite fun and made quite a few bows for myself too while I was at it!


This is the only picture I got, I forgot to make them and made Ryan go take one the next morning before we all headed home. I also made cute clothes pins to clip other things up, like hair elastics and pictures.

Here are some of the other bows I made...


 

 
 




1 comment: