Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random Camera Fun

As previously mentioned, we got very spoiled this Christmas! Ryan's parents got us a very nice camera. And I have enjoyed it just about every day since. I snap pictures every chance I get, if you haven't already noticed... Which in turn makes me blog way too much, because I don't know what else to do with them, and most of them are too cute not to share!
These are just a few of the fun random pictures I have taken that I just wanted to throw out there for all to enjoy!






This one is so cute! Whenever Ryan is sleeping, he will always crawl on top of him and give him kisses! Its so cute, and I wish he would do it to me, he just jumps on me... This time, he couldn't reach him so he just started playing with his Soul Patch! It was so funny and I'm glad that I captured it!
This is one of his favorite toys lately, PENS! He thinks they are great and usually just carries them around with him. He doesn't really try to write with them or do anything else with them, he just eats them and drags them everywhere he goes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh. . . and for sure I DID ENJOY =) Love that kid soooooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. . . I love the ones with his fingers in his mouth! So precious! By the way, I love your blog! Brings me happiness all the time!

    ReplyDelete