Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Years

I think Santa really loves our family...
Not only does he spoil all of us on Christmas, but he is also willing to make a second trip for us.
We always leave a note for him on the tree, asking him to take our stockings and bring them back to us New Years morning...
Some think we are crazy because we want to wait, but we think we are pretty smart. That way our fun doesn't end on Christmas, we still have lots more to look forward to.
Plus, the added bonus... Santa can send his elves out to the after Christmas sales, and we can get more stuff that way!
Crazy, Smart, Spoiled or maybe a little of all of it!
We think its a great tradition and one that we plan on sticking to... As long as Santa is willing!
Here are a few things that Bladen got in his stocking this year...
 These are SO cute! They are socks with shoe soles... Bladen loves them and I wish Santa would have gotten more...
 He may looked stoned, maybe he is just hung over from our Martinelli... Bladen got his very own Cell Phone, it even has a record button that Mom and Dad get to leave cute messages on!
 Bladen loves to play with magnets, he pulls them off and puts them back and scatters them all around the house, maybe now he can learn to spell and count!

He got lots more, but these are the only pictures I snapped...

Ryan questioned this idea at first, he wasnt quite sure if he thought it was a good idea or not. But I think he is a big fan of it now... Either way, I think he is stuck with the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment