Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas at Our House!!!

We had a wonderful Christmas, minus that I had to work all day...
Here are some pictures of our house and excitement from the Christmas Holiday.





We had a long lingering Holiday. Ryan and Bladen were nice enough to wait until I got home from work before starting the celebration. Bladen loved opening his presents, although he liked the paper and boxes most. He would take awhile to get them opened but once he did, was so content with each that it really took a few days to get them all done... But we had so much fun watching him enjoy the process and figure it all out. I cant wait until next year when he understands it a little more that there is more excitement and anticipation.

Our house looks more like a toy store now days, but we love it. Bladen keeps himself so entertained now days that it is pretty great! Its so fun to watch him explore and learn new things everyday. He is getting so big and so independent... I'm not quite sure I'm ready for him to be this grown up already...


Bladen must have been a really good boy, because Santa spoiled him rotten this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment