But I'm trying to get around to all of my blog updates, especially Christmas and our fun goings on.
We started our festivities with the Leeflang Annual Christmas Adam Party (Christmas Eve Eve) We had a blast! We all headed down to Vegas and we started the night out with Ice Skating with Santa even! I was certain that I was going to die, but I actually didn't do too bad, and when I say too bad I mean I didn't fall! That was my only objective for the night! I held onto Ryan the whole time and came close a few times, but with his help, I achieved my goal!
We didn't get any action photo's, I'm sure that someone has some, I will have to try and get some and add them later...
Of coarse we had the CLASSIC, first meeting of Santa, photo! Bladen was not having it... We were able to get a better picture later in the night with all of us, as long as I was holding Bladen things were alright! (but of coarse it was a photo that we had to buy from there so I don't have it on here to show off.
After skating we headed back and ate tons of yummy food and opened presents from Nanny and Papa. WE ALL GOT SO SO SPOILED... Also the kids draw names and we got to open those gifts too. It was a really fun night!



No comments:
Post a Comment