Bladen will even tell you how much he loves them all... And if you want to come over he will show you too!
This awesome car track is so fun! And Nanny and Papa even let me open it before it was even Christmas, they must really love me! It has the funnest cars that I get to put on the slides, and they zoom right down! There are even buttons that I can push and drive the cars over that make loud car noises, but they aren't as good as the noises I can make. I love to push the cars all around the house and vroom vroom the whole time, I think it makes my mom smile... But I just do it cuz I think I'm pretty cool! besides that's just what BOYS are suppose to do!
Mom caught this picture perfectly, when I realized for the first time that it makes such cool noises with such little effort.
This fun toy that Brindee got me makes lots of noise and has cool gears that shift when I push the button. Anything that lights up and makes lots of noise is a fun thing around this house! They taste pretty good too, Pixi even likes to eat them!
The Gator is one of my favorites, not only do the little people pop in and out of the little pieces, which as you can see is very fun to eat, I can stack them on the gator or on top o each other! I can squeak the cool button, turn the wheels and make the gator sing! I haven't quite figured out how to pull the gator with the handle, but that's a new adventure another day... Thank you Grandpa and Grandma Sorensen, your the best!
The Helicopter makes fun noises, has fun balls for me and Pixi to fight over and even has a string to tote around the room (which I'm still trying to figure out) Did I mention that it has some fun piano keys on it too that makes even more fun noises! Mom and Dad sure know what makes me happy!
My Guitar is so cool! I'm going to be a Rock Star when I grow up, so its never too early to start practicing...
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MY FUN PRESENTS! I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH, ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE ALL OF YOU!



No comments:
Post a Comment